Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I WON!!! Thank You Udi's

I entered a contest last month to win some Gluten Free goodies from Udi's and I won! I was so excited to get the email telling me I won, but the best thing was coming home today to find a package on my doorstep!
 
I opened the package to reveal the Udi's Holiday Essential's Kit.
The Udi's Holiday Essential Kits include:
  • 1 Reusable Shopping Bag for holiday groceries
  • 1 Gluten Freedom t-shirt to wear while baking
  • 1 Package of Pizza Crusts for an easy gluten-free dinner
  • 1 Loaf of White Sandwich Bread to make gluten-free stuffing
  • 1 Package of Snickerdoodle Cookies for a dessert everyone will love
Here are all the Amazing Gluten Free Goodies I received!
1 Reusable Shopping Bag for holiday groceries
 1 Gluten Freedom t-shirt to wear while baking (I'll probably use it as a night shirt because it's very large)
1 Package of Pizza Crusts for an easy gluten-free dinner
1 Loaf of White Sandwich Bread to make gluten-free stuffing (I plan on using it for yummy sandwiches)
1 Package of Snickerdoodle Cookies for a dessert everyone will love (And it's true, because they are AMAZING!!!)
I also got 1 package of Udi's Gluten Free Hamburger Buns! These weren't even included on the list, so I got a special extra present! I love it!
I feel so special, and I plan on writing a Review in my Bento Blog about the amazing Snickerdoodle Cookies. I'll post it Here so you can all check it out!



Udi's Gluten Free Prize

No comments:

Post a Comment