Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Warning about Love Spells

It's close to Valentine's day, and Love is in the air... And unfortunately, there are also a lot of people who attempt Love Spells.
First of all, I would like to say that I AM AGAINST LOVE SPELLS! I do not believe anyone should attempt to do them because Love spells are a type of manipulation of someone's free will, and that can (and most likely will) be harmful. If you follow the Wiccan rede 'Harm None' then I do not think you should try to perform a Love Spell.
That being said, I would like to share my own story:
When I was in high school (about 16 years old) I performed a love spell that I made. I hardly ever follow other people's spells because I follow my intuition and make spells work for me. Other people's spells may work for them, but my spells work for me. Anyway, getting pack to the topic, I was desperate for affection and I thought I would perform a Love spell.
I thought (incorrectly) that since I was performing a generalized love spell to attract someone and not focusing on a specific person, that it was safe and OK.
After I did my spell I had a nagging feeling that I ignored and I focused on being happy and loved. Anyway, I performed the spell and a few months later I was in my first real relationship.
Now this relationship was doomed from the start, but I kept ignoring all the signals because I really wanted to be in a relationship and I really wanted to be loved! The relationship lasted almost 2 years, and those two years were some of the hardest and darkest years of my life. I said and did many things that I am not proud of, and I am still dealing with the damage from this relationship 7 years later. I won't go into detail, but this relationship ended up being very mentally damaging, and a little physically damaging as well.
Anyway, I realized a while ago that I had attracted something dark and dangerous by performing that love spell, and I vowed to never do such a thing again.
I really believe that I have been punished threefold.
Anyway, with all that said, I know many people will still attempt to do Love spells, either because they think they will be protected, or because they do not know what they are getting themselves into, or they think they know more then me. And to those people I urge you to please research and study before you attempt anything like that. Please know what you are getting yourself into before you perform any magic that can be harmful!
Please be careful.

10 comments:

  1. The important thing is to learn from that bad experience and get valuable wisdom from it. I hope your next relationship is much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes after that relationship was over I went to collage and met my fiance. we have been together for 6 years and we are getting married this September.

      Delete
  2. thabks for the information on love spell very educative one thanks again and keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. I just hope this post will reach people before they go out and preform potentially dangerous spells without realizing what could happen.

      Delete
  3. I am afriad i made the silly mistake of doing a love spell back in around 2003 on a rock star I was obsessed with I suffered all sorts of weird negative shit in my life ever since. I now have no boyfriend at all but i think this cos some one who i know who is a male wiccan admitted to me the other day he has loved me from old school days. I think he did a love spell on me years ago and this led to my first boyfriend crashing on a moterbike and nearly dying. he had to have 16 stiches. My love life has always not been quite right for some reason. How do I break this silly spell this guy may of casted on me. I dont want to return anything as I dont want to reak bad karma coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks amarres de amor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Love Spells

    ReplyDelete