Although the Pagan Thanksgiving has already passed, many of you are celebrating the National Thanksgiving Day as well.
This day is for giving thanks for all of the things that have blessed your life. Thanks to your friends and family, Thanks to the plentiful harvest and all the wonderful food you are about to eat, Thanks to having a roof over your head... But as you realize how fortunate you truly are, Please think about all those who are less fortunate then you. If you can do one thing to help them out, then this is the season to do it.
I want you all to take some time out from the Food, Family, and Celebration this Thanksgiving, and Give Thanks for all the blessings in your life. Then resume your day with a smile on your face, knowing that the Goddess and the God heard your prayer.
I would like to now take some time to post a few of the things I am Thankful for this year:
- My Fiance Kellie
- My and my Fiance's Wonderful and Supportive Family
- Kellie and My 'Son/Kitten' Sage
- My Awesome and Amazing Friends
- The roof over my head
- The Wedding Plans for next year
- The Goddess and the God
- The fact that I have not gotten sick yet this season (And I'm hoping it continues)
- The Beautiful Autumn that we had (And all the walking and crunchy leaves)
- The Beautiful Witch's Circle I got to join in on Halloween in Salem MA
- My mom making me very YUMMY Gluten Free Foods this Thanksgiving
- There are so many things I can not possibly list them all... (That is a blessing in itself)