Wednesday, September 21, 2011

We Tied the Knot!

On September 16th 2011, My fiance Kellie and I had our Handfasting ceremony amongst a small group of family and friends. It was a wonderful ceremony and I am so happy with how it turned out. Everyone was telling us that it was a beautiful ceremony!
And now I'm sharing it with you!

 Here is a picture of us right before the ceremony!
First we had our Best Wo-Man and our Man of Honor ring the bells around us to clear the space of negativity. (We also had incense burning as well)
Then we exchanged vows and rings
We were handfasted when my Man of Honor tied the cord over our clasped hands (Surprisingly there weren't any pictures of this part. We have a short video of it, but I was unable to download it to put onto the blog) , then we sealed it with a kiss.
And we Jumped the Broom
And Hugged! We were so happy!
This is everyone asking to see our rings!
Our Rings!
I got a picture with my mom and my sister
After we ate dinner, we had a Champagne Toast!
And then we cut the (cup)cake and fed each other a piece... (Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting)
YUM!

Later we opened our presents! And thanked everyone!

And let the craziness of the day take over... Sleepy Time....
Thank you all for sharing this wonderful day with us! I will remember it for many years to come!










3 comments:

  1. I love you so much, Kat! It was such a wonderful day! I cannot wait to see just how magnificent our wedding will be! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I just... exploded from all the cute of this blog... Brain... fuzz... >.< LOVE the step by step! Awesome! It was a super sweet ceremony; I'm so touched to have been there! <3 you both sooooo much, and love how you just keep constantly getting cuter together! Can't wait to see the wedding, I know it's going to be just as epic! ^_^ <3!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SOOOOOOO much both of you!
    I love you Kellie, and I cannot wait to marry you! Getting handfasted to you just cemented the fact that I want to marry you, and I can not wait!
    Julie, Thank you for being so awesome, you mean so much to both of us, and We love you!

    ReplyDelete